Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Technikdirekt

• 03-07-2006 2:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭

Has anyone used Technikdirekt ? I am searching for a DVD Recorder and one which interests me is the Philips DVDR 3360. However I can only find this model on German websites. It makes me wonder if there is something specific with German electronics - will they work okay in Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭andy1249

German electronics should work fine in Ireland , the only difference will probably be the mains lead , it will have a two pin plug ,

Tecknikdireckt are very popular on the boards but mainly for photographic stuff , you'll see them highly recommended over in the photography forum.

For what its worth , I have bought some stuff off them and they are fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

Cheers for that - I have read that some things only come with a German manual but I would imagine that most manuals are multi lingual

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

If you're buying with a credit card over a certain amount, you'll probably have to email them a scan of documentation/credit card, otherwise they're fine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,959 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

I bought camera from them a few years back and the manual was in German but all I had to do is download it in PDF format from the Canon website.

Cheers

Snake ;)

Advertisement