Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else?

• 03-07-2006 3:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭

I've been having a weird BB problem for the last week and was wondering if anyone else has encountered the same thing as i'm a little stumped by the whole thing..

I'm on Eircom plus package (Dun Laoghaire exchange) and every night for the last week starting at around 9.30pm - 10.00pm the connection has continuously dropped. This manifests itself in a few ways, disconnection from online games, 404 errors on websites and the inability to ping anything. (Before this time of day the net connection is absolutely fine)

Sometimes the DSL light stays on (on the router) and the router setup page says the the connection is there (but still nothing works). Other times the DSL light will stay on but the router page will say the DSL is down. Still other times the DSL light on the router will just go off completely.

I've basically tried everything i can think of, different routers, different cabling even tried it with my mates laptop all to no avail

Question is this:

Is anyone else in my area having trouble??
    Has anyone else got any ideas about this?

Advertisement