Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL available in Manorfield Clonee?

• 03-07-2006 3:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hello,

I moving soon to Manorfield in Clonee. I rang NTL about getting broadband but they said its not available for a few months.

As I have less that zero faith in these people, can anybody confirm this is true or not. I know people very close to that area who do have it.

Thanks

Thomas

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 navanman2003

Its true im afraid. Im in Ongar and half the development has NTL and my half only has Boradworks, the ****tiest most cowboy TV/broadband company in Ireland.
    NTL have been giving that line for over 2 years now so don't get your hopes up.
    Its a SKY dish if you want decent TV and Eircom/BT for broadband.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Boomer23

tfarre256 wrote:
    As I have less that zero faith in these people, can anybody confirm this is true or not.

why, because a SALES department are not gonna sell to you for spite? fun? fits and giggles?

be more worried about the "its not 100% but we can try an install......."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 tfarre256

Boomer23 wrote:
    why, because a SALES department are not gonna sell to you for spite? fun? fits and giggles?

be more worried about the "its not 100% but we can try an install......."

Thanks for replies, but in my experience in large companies such as NTL, Eircom etc , the left hand does not know there is or ever was a right hand.

Also Ive seen at least one person (could not contact him) on another board talking about having NTL broadband in Manorfield.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

go door to door mate if NTL supply cable TV thats more than half the battle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,099 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

tfarre256 wrote:
    Hello,

I moving soon to Manorfield in Clonee. I rang NTL about getting broadband but they said its not available for a few months.

As I have less that zero faith in these people, can anybody confirm this is true or not. I know people very close to that area who do have it.

Thanks

Thomas

Hi Thomas, I live in Manorfields Close and I got it installed about 6 weeks or so ago. I phoned them up and they didn't ask what section of Manorfields I lived in so hopefully it should all be connected. Try again man. I actually found them to be pretty efficient. Phoned on a Tuesday and had it installed on the Thursday. Deadly. You do have to have at least analogue tv with them though

• Advertisement
Advertisement