Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tilers

Options
  • 03-07-2006 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭

Hi,

What's the approximate going rate (per square yard) for a decent tiler (North West Region)

C.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

I think it ranges from €18 - €25. Try to find somebody who has worked for a friend/relative of yours and haggle.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭AdrianR

I know some around here start at €15 for straight tiling.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭brophy

sure let me know if you are around the dublin area i have a m8 who does tiling sure be a good aul quote!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 katie1234

Word of warning out there to anyone in the leinster area - do not use a company called 'Task' for any tiling needs, they charged me €62 per square meter, total rip off. Job was suppossed to be finished in two weeks but took them 12 weeks (they never bothered showing up most of the time). If you do use them make sure you get a written quote because my bill was well over the verbal quote the guy originally gave me, biggest shower of cowboys i have ever come across.

Advertisement