Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Honda Accord air unit.

Options
  • 03-07-2006 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭

ello.

I've got a honda accord with a wind problem, as such the Air unit doesnt work at all. In winter its really hard to drive as the windows fog up really fast and dont clear even at full blast. Its really dangerous to drive like this but its only happened a few times recently. Any ideas what could be causing this and how I might fix it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

ello.

I've got a honda accord with a wind problem, as such the Air unit doesnt work at all. In winter its really hard to drive as the windows fog up really fast and dont clear even at full blast. Its really dangerous to drive like this but its only happened a few times recently. Any ideas what could be causing this and how I might fix it.

Do you mean that the heater blower fan doesn't work or that the air conditioner doesn't work?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭jayok

ello.

Replace the pollen filter - it's just behind the glove box. To test this theory remove the pollen filter first and you should get a full blast of air out. Common problem when not serviced by a Honda garage (as the recommended change interval is every 2nd service and most people forget)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

yup its the heater blower fan, Jay i'll give that a go tonight cheers.

Advertisement