Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

poor nikki

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Skitbra

I can't believe how a 24 year old person can be brought up to act like her. It's actually very scary that there are people of such immaturity in the world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

personally i think she makes good television. i know she is a moan and living with her must be a nightmare but she is funny to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭uncle ernie

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE PETE!!
    jesus she's something else isnt she, brain capacity of a toddler. frightening

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Skitbra wrote:
    I can't believe how a 24 year old person can be brought up to act like her. It's actually very scary that there are people of such immaturity in the world.

Really ? its quite simple mate. When you haven't had to lift a finger your ENTIRE life you get to become spolit and annoying, just like that stupid bint (Nikki). Obviously Mummy and Daddy have bank rolled her her entire life, she hasn't worked a day in her life I'd say.

I hate her ! Stupid Gurning Bint ! What a minger !

Thats funny but...

Guys Nikki is sooooooooooo acting.

It's all one big act.
    Boring now though,twas funny at first.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Summerjones

I still think she's an actress.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

Big Brother is cutting it close to the bone having so many contestants who clearly have mental health issues on there. Isnt there some kind of law against exploiting these mental defectives?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

CiaranC wrote:
    Big Brother is cutting it close to the bone having so many contestants who clearly have mental health issues on there. Isnt there some kind of law against exploiting these mental defectives?

Who are you talking about, who has mental health issues?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

I still think she's an actress.

Agreed! Something stinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

I've thought she was an actor for ages! Glad people seem to concur.
    The thing that made up my mind for me was her "I'm so coooooooold" speech. While she was doing the whole thing her eyes were devoid of any emotion whatsoever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Slurms wrote:
    I've thought she was an actor for ages! Glad people seem to concur.
    The thing that made up my mind for me was her "I'm so coooooooold" speech. While she was doing the whole thing her eyes were devoid of any emotion whatsoever.

Not to mention hysterical crying without any tears.

Refuse to believe that a normal person would act like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

That video was really funny!

My Mum loves Nikki!
    She'd adopt her in the morning!
    Where did I go wrong?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Does anyone here know the music on that clip there? I'm guessing it might be Kate Bush but theres no lyrics so I can't google it. Any help gratefully received.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Who are you talking about, who has mental health issues?

pete has tourettes
    Nikki is a recovering anorexic
    Lea is an alcoholic
    Shabaz threatened to top himself in the house
    need i go on?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

pete has tourettes

Sorry, but Tourettes Syndrome is not a mental health issue. Its a neurological disorder. Epilepsy is a neurological disorder too - does that mean people with epilepsy have "mental health issues"?

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

pete has tourettes
    Nikki is a recovering anorexic
    Lea is an alcoholic
    Shabaz threatened to top himself in the house
    need i go on?

Leas an alcoholic??????

and yeh nikki is ONE BIG ACT!!your blind if you cant see that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Nikki is not one big act, you're (not your) blind if you think it's just an act.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Pigman II wrote:
    Does anyone here know the music on that clip there? I'm guessing it might be Kate Bush but theres no lyrics so I can't google it. Any help gratefully received.
    You guess right Pigman II. Indeed it is Kate Bush. Almost sure its called This Womans Work.A cracking tune about being forced to suddenly confront reality and adulthood in times of crisis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Thanks for that one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭jbravado

No way N is an act!I know its hard to believe but honestly think thats the way she is!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

oh that vid is hillarious.. 10pounds can buy her some fake tan... 100pounds can get her a cut and colour..

lol!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

That video was really funny!

My Mum loves Nikki!
    She'd adopt her in the morning!
    Where did I go wrong?

Erm, did you ever kill any of her kittens perhaps? :D

Great video? Actress or not, I think Nikki is great...on television, where I don't have to be near her and can switch her off at will ;)

Advertisement