Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Treatment for Acne scars

• 03-07-2006 4:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, my days of getting spots are pretty much over but I have quite noticeable acne scars on my face....make up covers it to a certain extent but you can still notice the roughness and dents in my skin...does anyone know of anything that is good for healing acne scars. I've had them for a few years now but it doesn't look like they will fade anytime soon. Also any good concealer/foundation for scarred skin would be great too. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

If they bother you badly enough you need to get yourself to a dermatologist - there are various treatments they perform that dramatically improve acne scarring. You should do a little research via google.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 433 ✭✭StandnDeliver

i heard that Elicina Cream is good for scars i think you get it in health shops

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

i saw something called "scar serum" made by palmers in boots last week....it said it was recommended by doctors?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Summerjones

I was told Scar Serum? You can get it in Boots apparently. Recommended by doctors.

Advertisement