Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Round 5 the vote

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 bluepencilcase

Now it's interesting...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

HA! was just about to end this and start the new challenge. Then this!! WOOPWOOOPWOOOPWOOOOP

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

How long before the poll's closed?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

Dajaffa
    hmm.. i voted just to keep the tension up...

Okay the polls close at half eleven , ie 18 mins. If there is no result (UCDIANS only) than Hulla and Dajaffa will have to complete a very exclusive very sexual challange..

It may get a little ........... blue

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Dajaffa
    Grimes wrote:
    It may get a little ........... blue
    That's a rather ghey blue. Could be a hint Hulla! :p

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

irlrobins wrote:
    That's a rather ghey blue. Could be a hint Hulla! :p
    You absolute f*cking c*nt.

Dajaffa
    Hey don't give out to me, it's Grimes who sets the sexual challenge. Not my fault what way he leans. ;)

well I was only joking :confused:

For the record NO challenges will be sexual in anyway as Dajaffa would have already won.

Dajaffa
    Grimes wrote:
    For the record NO challenges will be sexual in anyway as Dajaffa would have already won.
    Ah that's unfair to Hulla. I'm sure he can give head just as well as Dajaffa. ;)

jk!

• Advertisement

I assumed dajaffa and I would be pitted against one another. A little competition known as "Easy come, easy go". Apparently not though.

Dajaffa
    A little competition known as "Easy come, easy go".
    Oh rubber is involved.....

Alright Gimps! This Challenge is closed and we have a tie ! Extra Time.......

Ill post a new thread with a challenge for our two equals

edit: Hulla would appreciate it if you could lock all survivor stuff. Spanks a bunch of grapes

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement