Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help!video on psp

Options
  • 03-07-2006 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi,

I've just got a psp, and am trying to put videos on it, I'm using the PSP Video 9 software to convert videos and copy them over, the videos are appearing on the psp (in thumbnail form), but when I try to play them the psp plays a little jingle and says "This video cannot be played".

I was able to download a video directly off the official psp website (in AVC format) and it played fine, but the .mp4 files I'm trying to play just won't.

T'is bloody annoying to have such a pretty screen and nothing to watch!!! help!

thanks
    Ed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Speedway

make sure you've updated the PSP firmware to the latest release (it's like 2.5 or 2.6 or something.) the newest updates have support for newer video file formats.if that doesn't work just download an mp4 to AVC convertor since AVC works fine.

Advertisement