Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeated the Leaving this year?

Options
  • 03-07-2006 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi there,

Sorry to barge in on your board. I'm a journalist looking to profile a few people who repeated the leaving cert this year. Unfortunately, as the schools are closed, this is one of the ways I can contact people.

I am hoping to chat to a few people over the phone about why they decided to repeat, was it a good decision and so-on. These kind of articles can help students who find themselves having to make that decision this year.

I would be very grateful if some people could contact me either by pm or by emailing gfaller@irish-times.ie Feel free to contact without any commitment to talk if you have any questions or need any further information.

Hope to hear from you and sorry again for the intrusion.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Ulanzi

Hello,

Thank you very much. Enough people resonded and I'm going to meet my deadline thankfully!

You can ignore the above now.

Advertisement