Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL availability in upper Ballyfermot???

• 03-07-2006 8:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

HI all,

I am sure this question has been asked before but I can't seem to find where on the site, but does any one have any idea as to when NTL are going to roll out BB to upper Ballyfermot? All I get from NTL is it will be done this year (they have been saying that since last year) :rolleyes:
    I currently have Digiweb metro 3mb and of late it just sucks. The engineeers are looking into it but thats all they ever seem to be doing. It seems to be good for a couple of days and then bad for a couple of weeks!!! :confused:
    Any info would be much appreciated. :)

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

The simple answer is nobody knows what NTL's plans are - when bb becomes available in an area then they advertise it.

Advertisement