Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Its only a little fcuking melon!!"

Options
  • 03-07-2006 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭

Eh no Spiral thats a grapefruit LOL

One he was kicking around the house nextdoor.

It's great to hear a dub in there lol

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

I must say I lolled at the whole thing.

"Only a bleedin' melon" and "His sh*tty melon that's not worth piss" were my favourite phrases.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Yeah that was funny alright... I actually like him, he's quite entertaining..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

Did any of ye hear his single on Dave Fannings show last night. It's called Finglas and it being re-released this week sometime in the musicbox in Finglas I think. Aparently it did quite well when it was release last March he sold 350 singles in one day.

Anyway the single is funny. I did laugh a lot last night at it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

i was talking to the guy who released it for him and he said, with a grin on his face, sure we might get a number one out of him yet

i heard it months ago and thought what a tosser. cant remember it but intend on listening again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

T&#225 wrote: »
    cant remember it but intend on listening again

you probably wont have a choice there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

yeah all hte big ones will be hammering it...joe duffy, larry gogan, marian...

Advertisement