Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb Milltown

• 03-07-2006 9:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭

My housemates and I ordered eircom BB a few weeks ago. Turns out they never got our order even though we have a confirmation number. Wanted to charge us extra cos we were now ordering over the phone so we said "screw that".

We are now looking at Digiweb metro. There aren't too many threads here on it with much info and not much on their website either.

The main things I'd like to know are -

How long does it take to get?

Do you get a wireless router? (we need one) It doesn't say on the website so I assume you don't.

Is it good?

Do you have to get a phone with it? No interest in that really.

Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

I heard they install in about 2 weeks. You have to get your own wireless router. You dont have to use the phone but it has the facility. Its a good deal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 dyslexixboy

Yeah they told me it would be 2-4wks. 8 wks later I still had not got it installed. depends where you are and the demand as to when you will get it. A friend ordered it and had it installed in two days, although he knew the receptionist and she moved him to the top of the install list. I dident tell you that btw. lol

Advertisement