Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from Jazz forum.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Talliesin wrote:
    Please people. Consider this:

There are many people who have not got membership of any private forums and who've been banned from the Cuckoo's Nest for posting in the "Post here to be banned" forum. As such they aren't familiar with anything funnier on boards than the so-called humour forum.

These people could be drinking coffee. Then out of the blue they come across this unexpected hilarity. The resulting collision between the guffawing laugh and the mouthful of hot caffeinated beverage results in a spewing forth of coffee.

Monitors ruined, keyboards soaked. Spacebars forever sticky.

Poor little mites...

;_;

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

chump wrote:
    Seems a very unfair ban to me. So you start a few threads the mod doesn't particularly like, and without warning, get banned. Surprising behaviour by the mod ... mmm
    I'd agree. There's more red and yellow cards being flashed about on boards these days than the World Cup!

Mind you, I'm still grinning over my own ban from Rugger:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054922884&goto=newpost

Ladyboy indeed, oooohh you beast!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

How is it unfair? He came on the forum obviously trolling, what's the point in letting him spam the forum with ridiculous threads about pillows? I know what that Kid is like, a warning is like a medal to him, it'll only spur him on to greater, more ridiculous trolls.

<Hmm, that gives me an idea. A linen forum... Brilliant>
    <me runs over to forums>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

The number of active usesr as rising and so has the % of muppets and people who don't read or don't think the charter apples to them so the number of warnings and bans rise.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

chipgoldberg.jpg

• Advertisement

Amp...why have you put a picture of an ex-Bosco presenter in your post? *scratches head*

• Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭Stark

I don't know, but those hands look like jazz hands.

Stark wrote:
    I don't know, but those hands look like jazz hands.
    The hands may say jazz, but the face says childrens TV presenter.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

car-shaped-like-shoe.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭satchmo

Well this is the first I heard of a complaint, just noticed this thread. I did consider banning you when I locked that troll thread but I wasn't really arsed. I obviously should have, but thankfully Daddio did it instead.

• Advertisement
Advertisement