Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broken mp3 player

Options
  • 03-07-2006 10:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭

I got an mp3 player about two weeks ago and the thing aint working no more.

I was wondering if Im entitled to replacement straight off the bat when I bring it back in(Its Harvey Normans) or do I have to wait for them to send it away?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 moloneyg

Hi,

What you are intitled to is a repair of the produce, then a replace, and then a refund. So straight out of the bat as you say you will need to see how recepitive the shop is, I have found that different shops have different attitudes towards this.

You will get it fixed but it just might that longer then you expected.

BTW what knd of MP3 player is it?, and what's the issue?, PM me, I just bought one and i have to google it to get it to work on my laptop, so is it a setup issue?

Gerry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Anarking

Got it sorted now, they're gonna give me a new one whenever they come back into stock.

Advertisement