Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Anyone recommend a good in-car AV installer?

Options
  • 03-07-2006 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to get the factory radio in my BWM 320 fitted with something that doesn't sound like, well, crap, basically.

I'm also looking to get a phone-kit/blue-tooth radio installed at the same time.

Price isn't a problem, but within reason.

Basically, can anyone recommend any good installers/companies around the North Dublin/Meath areas?

Ta.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭Neilw

Safesounds on richmond rd are very good, quality of work is excellent and they have a great selection.
    I have had alot of dealings with them and never had a problem.

Neil.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

My mate Paul is the one and only, He's the guy fitters go to when they mess a job up. He works up in supervalue in palmerstown. Guarenteed clean and tidy and very reasonably priced. Pm me if you want his number.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭lanno

Rooske in Dunshaughlin Buss.Pk,Dunshaughlin. The owner Frank has been in the business a long time and nows his stuff.Have got him to do a few jons never any problems

Advertisement