Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

using Protools Mac with Windows

Options
  • 03-07-2006 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hello,

I was wondering if it possible to use transfer/export Reason from windows to protools on a mac. I have protools with the dididesign box on a mac. i want to be able to record midi through cubase, sort of edit it in reason & then export it to protools Mac where i can add my audio. Maybe there is a simpler way of doing it. I'm also looking to download cubase & reason any ideas of where i can do this? (I don't have access to internet on my mac, but do on windows). As i'm sure you can guess, i wouldn't be the most technical minded of people. I can get by on protools, but want to start adding stuff rather than just recording audio vocals & guitar.

Thanks!

Advertisement