Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Advent Laptop

• 04-07-2006 1:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭

I have an Advent laptop 40gb memory that the hard drive crashed. It needs a new one however im headin travelin so I dont need it anymore... Any ideas as to where I can sell it.. cost 650 and its six months old... ill quickly get rid for 250??

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

mazroo wrote:
    I have an Advent laptop 40gb memory that the hard drive crashed. It needs a new one however im headin travelin so I dont need it anymore... Any ideas as to where I can sell it.. cost 650 and its six months old... ill quickly get rid for 250??

Thanks

Hrmm perhaps best suited for for sale.

here: http://www.adverts.ie/showcat.php?cat=8

I'm very interested - what are the specs, memory type etc.

Whats the model number and does it still have a valid warrenty?

If it takes 200-pin PC2700 SODIMM memory and has wifi I'll most likely take it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭mazroo

honestly... i havnt a breeze.. I only got it for downloading music... I have hear with me and there is stuff on the back of it.. total blonde hear but this is what it says.

14.1 tft intel@celeron 1.30ghz 256mb 40gb dvd rw and windows xp???? That make head or tail???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 919 ✭✭✭timeout

[edit]Should have checked adverts first!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 vgulch

150 and i take it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭mazroo

sold... 250..thanks anyway

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 vgulch

happy for you :)

Advertisement