Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photoshopped?

Options
  • 04-07-2006 2:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭

Think someone might need to go back and re-sit a photoshop course...:D

Link

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

go with the intention of buying it, then say ohh sorry i wanted the polgon edged bushes, sorry no deal...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭mad m

Cremo wrote:
    go with the intention of buying it, then say ohh sorry i wanted the polgon edged bushes, sorry no deal...

Haha if it wasnt so late at night, I would of burst out laughing at that but did a controlled laugh.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,121 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

Haha, jesus that's bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭mad m

Reminds me of Father Ted when they were singing for eurosong, when it all went Lsd in song.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭whizzbang

yikes! that is horrific! They may as well have just photoshopped in a pile of gold and a tropical beach....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,215 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Dunno whats more off putting the dodgy garden or the bit of the rundown house at the edge.

Mind you it will still probably sell for bucket loads

• Registered Users Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭whizzbang

kearnsr wrote:
    Mind you it will still probably sell for bucket loads

of course, as we all know location is no longer important and neither is build quality! so long as you *deep doom voice* GET ON THE LADDER

Advertisement