Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4th of July

Options
  • 04-07-2006 5:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

Happy 4th to the boardsies living and working in the US, have a nice day and stay safe. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭eiretamicha

Ruu wrote:
    Happy 4th to the boardsies living and working in the US, have a nice day and stay safe. :)
    Hope yours was good, Ruu. The husband and I got sunburned and watched fireworks from my backyard! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Great stuff! I was watching the parade in the morning and then went home to cool off. The fireworks went really well, it was a perfect night for them, clear skies and a nice breeze to keep us cool. I found the picture below very amusing, if you ever been to a St.Patricks Day parade in some of the smaller Irish towns you would know. I roffled when I saw this tractor and thought of the good times back home. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭eiretamicha

Ruu wrote:
    Great stuff! I was watching the parade in the morning and then went home to cool off. The fireworks went really well, it was a perfect night for them, clear skies and a nice breeze to keep us cool. I found the picture below very amusing, if you ever been to a St.Patricks Day parade in some of the smaller Irish towns you would know. I roffled when I saw this tractor and thought of the good times back home. :D
    Ahhhh!! We had John Deere tractors at our 4th of July parade, too!! LOL!! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭DriftingRain

Watched the fireworks from my front yard. All my family came over and we had a massive cookout. Great fun it was.....On to the next holiday!

Advertisement