Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband & Digital TV in Waterside, Swords Road, Malahide

Options
  • 04-07-2006 9:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi,

I am due to move in to Waterside in September or so.

Anybody have any experience of getting broadband in the estate?

I am trying to stay away from line rental and was looking at Metro from Digiweb.

Also, did anybody have any problems with having a satellite dish...any problems with the council etc?

Does the dish have to be east facing.....our back garden faces west and would like to put the dish up at the rear of the house rather than the front due to council restrictions.

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Blaster99

The dish need to be aimed south east. I think it's the position of the sun at 11am or thereabouts. Just have a look at any of the millions of Sky dishes on houses and you'll get the idea.

Wireless broadband tends to be better on paper than in reality.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭superlav

I got broadband from Broadworks and while everyone seems to be knocking them I can't complain about their broadband offering.

If you're planning on getting SkyDigitial won't you have to get a phone line in anyway.

Advertisement