Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Loose wire on Fiat Bravo

Options
  • 04-07-2006 9:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭

I was walking to my car last night and I noticed a loose wire hanging underneath the bumper on the offside. I got in to the car and everything seemed ok so I drove home. I brought it to my mechanic this morning and he couldnt find where it was supposed to go. He thought it could be a spare wire for a spot and it definitely does look like an electrical connection for a light. Except there is isnt a corresponding wire on the drivers side which I imagine there would be if it was for a spot.

Anybody got any idea what it could be for?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

It might still be a foglamp, sometimes the main dealer kits include the lamps, brackets and a loom from one side to the other !

Either thast or the wire on the other side is well taped up !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Day-wanna-wonga

Beano wrote:
    Fiat

Aaah - I think I found the source of your problem right there.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

On certain years of Fiat Bravos, they are pre-wired for CD changers and Foglights even if they aren't fitted. Foglights will have yellow plug on the end with a grey conduit.

Advertisement