Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned for Spamming

Options
  • 04-07-2006 9:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Boards.ie Team,

I have been recently been banned for spamming with the following message

Subject:
    IrishDev.com & FM104 - Gadget news

Hi Board'ers,

IrishDev.com and FM104 already broadcast gadget news, called Digi-Bitz as part of the magazine show Juice with Taragh Loughrey Grant.

In July, as part of a general upgrade programme at IrishDev.com, we will be expanding our gadget news service. Content will appear in new sections on IrishDev.com, FM104 and a selection broadcast on-air Sundays and Thursdays during Digi-Bitz.

We want to know what gadgets and gizmo's you would like featured and welcome any suggestions you have for improving either the DigiBitz show or IrishDev.com web site.

I did not realise that I was spamming as I was informing the 'tech' interested people about our new service. I felt that it would be of interest and help to those from a similar area

Apologies for this, it would be appreciated if you could free up the account 'Avril Forde' email avril@irishdev.com. No further 'spamming' of this kind will occur

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Go to the prison forum to plee your case with whoever banned you.
    You have been banned again for re-regging to get around a site ban.

Advertisement