Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Learner Driver

Options
  • 04-07-2006 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭

Hi Guys

My G/F wants to learn how to drive but is afraid of her life to even get in to the drivers seat, do you you know of any top class instructors that wouldn't drive her around the city on the second night !!

Based on the Navan rd Dublin.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Someday wrote:
    Hi Guys

My G/F wants to learn how to drive but is afraid of her life to even get in to the drivers seat, do you you know of any top class instructors that wouldn't drive her around the city on the second night !!

Based on the Navan rd Dublin.

Thanks

Ask kaiser2000

• Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Will she not get into the car in a quiet industrial estate somewhere?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Your on the Navan Rd, what part? you have plenty of quiet area's around there for a spin, go into the park in the evening and there is a couple of small roads off she could go up and down without a problem. Then move out onto the main road part.

Also there is a couple of business parks all around, in Blanch Rosemont/Ballycoolin etc you could drop up to. Ballycoolin can be dicey depending on the security guard, I used to work there and some of them threw a huff if you tried to get in after 7.

Plenty of places to learn if you want, just have to look!

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Someday

Looking for a Top Class instructor lads ! Can anyone recommend someone ?

Advertisement