Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Point & click DOOM!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

That's so cool. Although I did find it easy once I realised that with the zombie you can just hold the space bar down!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

jomanji wrote:
    That's so cool. Although I did find it easy once I realised that with the zombie
    you can just hold the space bar down!

Doh thanks for that cheat/spoiler :mad: but yeah very cool pity so short but has potential!

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

56K modem is working at 44K this morning, so I'll have to get back to you on this. Oooh, I can't wait!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 makmaciek

OK but bit too short though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

Cool but easily the best bit is the music at the end:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Doh thanks for that cheat/spoiler :mad: but yeah very cool pity so short but has potential!

Hardly a spoiler. If you want to tap then tap away.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

This reminds me of the Typing Of The Dead on Dreamcast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Not too bad. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

meh

Advertisement