Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nokia Gps

• 04-07-2006 11:28am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭

Thinking of Buying a New nokia, Either the N70 or the 6280 if ya have a bluetooth receiver can both these phones do gps? Been looking on Ebay and phones are fairly cheap there, moving to Uk next month and i no most of them are locked to a network.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭thenakedchef

Thinking of Buying a New nokia, Either the N70 or the 6280 if ya have a bluetooth receiver can both these phones do gps? Been looking on Ebay and phones are fairly cheap there, moving to Uk next month and i no most of them are locked to a network.
    yes they will work with a gps reciever,you just need to install the navigation software onto the memory card and away you go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Cool sounds like a plan cheers

Cool sounds like a plan cheers
    No problem,i have route 66 2005 working on the 6600 and its brill especially when paired with the bt kit

chef, Do you no how hard it is to unlock a 6280 with three, do you have to spend certain amount of credit?

chef, Do you no how hard it is to unlock a 6280 with three, do you have to spend certain amount of credit?
    Hi phd,im not to sure with that company,but i know they remain very tight fisted in releasing unlock codes unlike vodafone who ive managed to get quite a few in the past

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,173 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

6280 is series 40, dunno if u can get nav software?

Cyrus wrote:
    6280 is series 40, dunno if u can get nav software?
    oops wasnt aware of that,though its worth checking out

Yeah i thought that too but i was readin up and it was sayin you can.....

Advertisement