Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small Conservatory

Options
  • 04-07-2006 11:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭

Anybody got any ideas on building or getting someone in to build a small conservatory approx 2.5m wide X 1.5 / 2m depth. How much do these generally cost? Dont want to spend a large amount of money !

What about the DIY route. Dont have experience doing anything like this so would it possible for a novice to make a success of a project like this?

Is their anything you could buy that is easily attached to a house, their are a few items in Argos but look cheapy and would not be insulated so no good in the winter.

Any ideas would be very much appreciated?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

have a look in homebase - they have diy conservatory packages now too - I don't know enough about them to advise you about how difficult it would be to go for the diy option though ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭rockdrummer

Thanks for the advice - had a look at homebase website and also b&q - very expensive - 2600 is the cheapest and that does nto include labour or any fittings on the inside. Think I may have to give this idea a miss, way too expensive. I was thinking 3000 for the lot !!

Advertisement