Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nikki

Options
  • 04-07-2006 3:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

I feel sorry for Nikki, that night that she is being labelled for pushing herself on Pete,Pete was cuddling and caressing parts that you wouldn't unless you were interested. I think it was the drink talking in both cases and it is very unfair of Pete to try and come out like he didnt lead her on. He was touching her in the same way Preston used to be with Chantelle.

The poor girl read the signs as interested and he did nothing to stop her.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭pheasantplucker

I agree. I really like Nikki. God knows if I was living in that house with her she would probably drive me nuts but I think she has a good heart...and what I thought was hilarious was Lea and Aisleen going on about "Has she no pride?" etc. Nikki is just a girl who fancied someone and after having a few too many decided she had to tell him. And Pete was being touchy feely with her so she read the signs as they were! Whats wrong with that? Given half the chance Lea or Aisleen would be jumping his bones .. on national TV. Nikki just wanted a kiss.

Advertisement