Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Child sex Education

Options
  • 04-07-2006 3:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭

Hi all. I hope someone here can help me out because I've searched the net and can't find anything useful.

My wife gave birth to a baby boy six months ago and since then our six year old daughter has been asking A LOT of questions about where he came from and where she came from. All we have told her so far is that Daddy put a special seed into Mammy's tummy which grew into a baby. But of course now she wants to know where the seed came from and how did I put it in there! Seeing as how the frequency of the questions is increasing we thought it would be best to be straight with her about it with being too graphic or technical. What I'm looking for is some sort of illustrated guide that we could use to help explain the (very) basics to her. Bear in mind she is only six so I don't want to traumatise her or tell her too much.

Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement