Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ooooer, how did we end up here?

• 04-07-2006 3:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭

Hmmm I would have thought that a move to the 'Games' section would have been more appropriate, but there ya go. Hosted it is for us for the time being. Forum was coming along nicely too, I wonder if anyone will find it in here?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

a lot of new threads get put in to hosted while other threads get moved to the appropriate section. I must ask a mod why this is. Does anyone else know the reason????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Woooo back in 'New' again :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭chamlis

Yup, I found us in "new". Feels good to be back actually.

yeah new is grand cos its just new then elder scrolls, rather than hosted games elder scrolls. Who'd look in hosted anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Duras

I think Elder Scrolls should be a Role-Playing sub-section. There is where I would look in the first place anyway...

• Advertisement

Duras wrote:
    I think Elder Scrolls should be a Role-Playing sub-section. There is where I would look in the first place anyway...

I agree but I think the mods from the RPG forum opposed the Elder Scrolls when i suggested it. I cannot see why. it makes more sense to be in there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Vegeta wrote:
    yeah new is grand cos its just new then elder scrolls, rather than hosted games elder scrolls. Who'd look in hosted anyway
    Just subscribe to the forum, then it will just be under Subbed->Elder Scrolls. Definitely the easiest way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭chamlis

That sh*t costs money, man! Are you crazy??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

chamlis wrote:
    That sh*t costs money, man! Are you crazy??
    It doesn't. Just open up the main page for this forum, then click on forum tools on the top right. :)

Blowfish wrote:
    Just subscribe to the forum, then it will just be under Subbed->Elder Scrolls. Definitely the easiest way.

I meant for new users or comers to boards they might not see the forum to ever subscribe to it

• Advertisement
Advertisement