Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lea is not 35

Options
  • 04-07-2006 4:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

No way. I have been saying it from the start and on Fridays episode she told Nikki when she was drunk that she was 43. I was right!!! Why lie about your age? Its obvious it will eventually come out.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Thought so alright.
    Even with all that plastic surgery,you can still see the wrinkles breaking through!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

She's not 35? What a shocking revelation.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

actually suzie said that live when she first came into the house when she said "Oh I am almost the same age as you".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

silly woman... she looks hagard for what ever age she is. too much sun her skin is awful. she could pass for 50 in my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

My mum, who is 53, looks at least 10 years younger than her.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,222 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

The Nikki '43' thing was just her getting confused with what Suzie said.
    Lea's 35.
    Her years of smoking, drinking, sunbeds and that hideous straw blonde hair haven't helped her.

Similar-looking prematurely-aged women can be seen all over this country.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

She is definitely older than 35!!! I'd say she is in her 40's! and whats with them feckin eyebrows they are freaky!

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

i know this isnt a very reliable source but i read in heat today that she actually IS 35!

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭brown*eyed*girl

i know this isnt a very reliable source but i read in heat today that she actually IS 35!

I think I read that too. The mag I read it in featured an old friend whom said she was actually 35.

Leah reminds me of Slylvestor Stallone's Mother who was on the Celebrity version a while ago. Well she reminds me of a younger version. Can't remember her first name. If she is 35 it means she's only 5 years older than me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

The Daily Mirror printed a photocopy of her birthcert a while back and it backs up her claim to be 35.
    The fact that those cnuts would usually be trying to expose her as liar leads Pighead to believe that she is indeed 35.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

Are there any photos around of what she USED to look like before all that interferring was done. I am really interested to see!!! If anyone seen one - linkie please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I think I read that too. The mag I read it in featured an old friend whom said she was actually 35.

Leah reminds me of Slylvestor Stallone's Mother who was on the Celebrity version a while ago. Well she reminds me of a younger version. Can't remember her first name. If she is 35 it means she's only 5 years older than me!!
    IT'S JACKIE!. :)
    how could you forget that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭pheasantplucker

i really am shocked. she must have had a tough life. and lots of sun.. feel sorry for her really.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

julep wrote:
    IT'S JACKIE!. :)

"Yeahhhhh . . Brackie"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

No way. I have been saying it from the start and on Fridays episode she told Nikki when she was drunk that she was 43. I was right!!! Why lie about your age? Its obvious it will eventually come out.

I would have said 63 after having just witnessed her crying on Richard's shoulder. Wil someone please remove that woman from BB?

Advertisement