Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Available Options?

Options
  • 04-07-2006 5:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone could advise me. I am a first time buyer but have some personal debt which is currently stopping me from getting on the property ladder. Is there any lender active who will allow me consolidate existing personal debt in with my mortgage as a first time buyer?

Thanks,

Les

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 MortgageBrbr

Hi Les,

Yes there are a number of lenders out there that will consider this. Not all high street lenders will provide this option......its worth shopping around.

And if this does not work out there are various avenue's you can decide to take...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭les_steaks

MortgageBrbr, thanks for the post. I'd really appreciate if somebody could suggest the names of some companies which may offer this kind of service. Also if you could give some more info on the other avenues available please. Sorry, know very little about this kind of stuff but really want to get it sorted out. Appreciate that, cheers, Les

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭les_steaks

BUMP! Any advice please?

Advertisement