Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 more housemates move tonight

Options
  • 04-07-2006 5:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭

Just saw this on the BB website
    It's all heating up later. Just as the housemates-next-door get comfy, it's time to up sticks and move next door to the main House.

Live on tonight's Big Brother, Aisleyne will be asked to select two further housemates for eviction. These two new housemates will enter the main House through the front door to become fully-fledged housemates and eligible to win the Big Brother prize fund of £100,000.

Meanwhile, the original housemates are set to enjoy a tea party with their imaginary friends. If they successfully complete the task Big Brother will supply them with a real tea party. But what they don't know is that two real 'friends' will be gate crashing the party.

From tonight there will only be two housemates living in the House Next Door with Aisleyne. She is aware that at some point she will return to the Big Brother House, but she doesn't know when this will happen (or how).

How and when will Aisleyne return into the main House? Big Brother will get back to you...

Who do you think it'll be?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

Hopefully it'll be Spiral and Jonathon, these are 2 good housemates and it would be a shame if they weren't in the main house.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

She will keep token with her most likely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Ooooh Aisleyne is going back into the house tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

she just picked michael and jennie to go into the new house. its on the live now.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Ha. I love the fact that they do not know england has lost their run in the world cup :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

One more final twist...

Ash thinks that whoever she is voting out is going into the house (well she knows this now), and thinks whoever is left will be evicted when she returns to the house.

So as a twist for the last eviction whoever she picks will actually be kicked out of the house and whoever is left will go to the house.

Any bets she ends up with Spiral in the house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Hobbes wrote:

Any bets she ends up with Spiral in the house.

I hope so. I think he's quite funny.

It'll be interesting to see how Aisleyne gets on with Jayne when she goes back in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

I want spiral and Jonathon in the house. There much more interesting. Ais loike Spiral and Spiral likes Ais

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Yeah I hope 'Spoiral yeah' goes into the house.

The housemates would love him, and he would really enjoy it in there. I'd say he would last a good while.

Fingers crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

ah yeah stick Spiral in there for a laugh! ya gotta support the Irish lad!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

I was hoping Micheal or Token (Thanks Hobbes) would go, but if the twist is true then it may be Spiral Ye who ends up going.

Advertisement