Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dying, but leaving no Corpse?

Options
  • 04-07-2006 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭

Okay this has happened twice to me. the most recent being just now. I was in Stonetalon and got ganked by an Orc Warrior, so I release my spirit and there is no corpse to find so I had to rez by the Spirit Healer and no I've got to sit out 10 mins of rez sickness, and my gear is fooked!

Anyone else had similiar experiences?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Relog, works for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Relog, works for me.
    Will try that if it happens again.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

works for me too.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭nicryan

yeah that's happened to me on a number of occasions...relogging has solved it every time....

Nic

• Registered Users Posts: 17,585 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Used to happen to me the odd time... Last sunday, there was a problem on Terenas where it was very hard to res by your corpse and usually had to get someone to res you (if you didnt want res sickness) and when you ressed, you couldnt see any player or mob for about 30-60 secs... Blizzard announced a server shutdown which fixed the problem (but that filled the (newly) dastardly global LFG channel with "FÚCK U BLIZZ" messages)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Leprachaun

*sigh* I hate that new LFG channel

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

/leave 4 ftw :)
    It gets so annoying at times... then when you *do* need to get a group together it can be very annoying. I spent an hour last night trying to get 2 more for Stockades...

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Yeah, happened to me twice recently. Had never happened before. Relog sorted it too. New patch causing it?

And Rainbow Kirby - use the meeting stone :p

/ignore <username> ftw

• Registered Users Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭masteroftherealm

Does anyone use meeting stones?
    I though they were just for show :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭nicryan

seamus wrote:
    New patch causing it?

nah I don't think so...I've been having that problem for a while....not often, maybe once in every 20 deaths or so...

Nic

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

you're dying to much :D

Does anyone use meeting stones?
    I though they were just for show :eek:
    That's the bloody problem, especially now that the LFG channel is global. If everyone just used the bloody meetings stones, the channel would be so much quieter. And it's not like you actually have to go to the instance to get in the queue.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭masteroftherealm

seamus wrote:
    That's the bloody problem, especially now that the LFG channel is global. If everyone just used the bloody meetings stones, the channel would be so much quieter. And it's not like you actually have to go to the instance to get in the queue.

No but u end up with same random useless group!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

As opposed to the Super Crime Fighting Force, you get from the LFG channel...

It takes a decent spread of character classes from people smart enough to use the stones. I think that should say something...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

/console reloadui

fixes this

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

oh, and don't meeting stones just pick the first 5 people who use em into a group?

5 priest scholo anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Kevok

DRakE wrote:
    5 priest scholo anyone?

I wouldn't mind seeing that, shackle ftw. :p

DRakE wrote:
    5 priest scholo anyone?
    Weird groups help you learn to maximise strengths and minimise weaknesses in any groups.

I did a 3 'lock DM once. Didn't get very far, but it was good fun for a while.

Advertisement