Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mod problems since patch

Options
  • 04-07-2006 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭

yo

I've been having probs with my ui since the patch. Was using old version of nurfed but the default blizzard action bar was also on my screen even with the nurfed action bars installed. thought it would go away if i updated but it hasn't. i can get rid of the default blizzard bottom action bar. Can't get discord action bars working either. Anyone know how i might fix this problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Might be a problem with the new patch, so you may have to wait for a new version of it to come out...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

whenever there's major changes in the game (ala 1.11), certain mods don't work properly, and theres not much you can do except wait till a newer version is realeased.

Advertisement