Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

o2 bill pay questions

• 04-07-2006 6:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭

just went to bill pay from prepay

they have screwed everything up

anyways, how do i check my remaining free minutes and free txts?

icould check my sms on prepay by #106*

cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

You can check your outstanding bill by dialling *101#.

You can't check mins/ texts yet, its a work in progress.

How'd they mess things up?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Smithers

deactivated both sim cards without telling me,

on plan 250 - they were doing a promo, double minutes for 6 months and 20% extra free for life - aftering ringing 3 times to see was it on my account - each time been told no, i will ring u back and they havent , bloody sick of them

*101# says service unavailable and online account details gives accnt unavailable

101 is unofficial, it can take a few goes.

Is there an overdue bill?

cant be overdue as i just joined!

Multi line? Why are there two sims? Or do you mean pre and post paid sims?

• Advertisement

was prepay, upgraded online to postpay - so they sent out a new bill sim card - then deacativated prepay and didnt activate bill pay, no call, no txt - no follow up to following calls

Should have gone into a shop mate. They'd do all that crap for ye

haha, i rang up, they swaid i needed to go into a store, went into the store and they wouldnt entertain me as i didnt get it there!

Jaysis, all you got to do is ring 1800200013 and get them to activate the sim card.

Sounds like people being lazy!

yeah i agree, anyways, rant over, i will wait til tomorrow to ring them for the 4th time, might ask for a director to put the ****s up them

• Advertisement
Advertisement