Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

unlocking n70

• 04-07-2006 7:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭

Hi guys

I need your help..ok I have the unlocking code for the n70, but I cant see where to put it in. I've put a different network sim card into it hoping to get the option of putting in the unlock code but nothing happens..just says sim not valid?I have unlocked many phones before but i'm stumped in this one!!Tried googling but to no prevail!
    Any ideas guys??

thanks in advance

damo

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Just take out the sim card and type in either of the following:

#pw+*************+1#

#pw+*************+7#

the *'s are obviously the code, the 1 or the 7 are the lock numbers, did they mention which code is locked?

S.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭damo86

worked
    thanks a mil

damo

Advertisement