Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help with installing JSAS and Joomla! please!

Options
  • 04-07-2006 8:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I downloaded JSAS and installed no bother.

Followed a tutorial -
    http://www.mambosolutions.com/dw_tutorial/#msas_install

On how to create a template by using Dreamweaver with the joomla extension installed.

But when I try to access the template on localhost i keep on getting the error
    " Joomla Solutions!!
    This site is temporarily unavailable.
    Please notify the System Administrator
    2"

Anybody know this error?

I can't seem to find any answers from searching!

Any help/advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭matu

it sounds like the template isnt installed properly, check the template code and make sure that you have all the file names right.

example I got a template once and changed the file name of it and it wouldnt come up due to to some of the file extesion links within the code not being changed.

just double check it and see if you can find anything that looks out of place, that is exaclty the same error message I got when this happened to me.

well its a suggestion anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

JSAS is a balls and a loaf, can you test server side?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 The Fox

Checked all the code of the template and it seems all fine.

But I can't even log into the admin section of JSAS. I don't know why and I've been at it now for two days?! Grrrr !

Have you any other suggestions!?

All really appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

The Fox wrote:
    Have you any other suggestions!?
    test server side

Advertisement