Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rise&Fall: Technical Help Required

Options
  • 04-07-2006 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭

anybody else buy this?

i'm having trouble with its display, when the game starts from the midway logo screen the game seems to go out of resolution and is all big blocky and blurring and is out of synch, as in it only shows the top left corner of the whole picture.

have been to the midway support which was useless and have updated the game, any ideas on what to do would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Wazza 85

B]ye , i bought this game aswell and was having very similar problems but a friend in work was a game programer and i gave him the game to see what was rong .. it seems rise and fall is the most demanding game graphicly on the market this year and new graphic cards are needed like the Geforce which is 4oo euro .. this is a shame as i was so longly anticapting this game and cant play it i am now resorting to buying a new P.c and building it myself to meet the spec of this... God this beta be one gud game.. :mad:

Advertisement