Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

6280 Unlockable

• 04-07-2006 9:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭

Rang three and they said that at the moment they have no way of unlocking,
    I am movin to the uk next month and you cant buy the phone on pay as you go over there. and Also a three uk sim wont work with a Irish three 6280... Anyway around this

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Do you still have the one locked to 3uk ya i will prob end up doin that..

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

I was told in the 3g store that the unock codes for it are meant to be released at the end of the month

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

BrynW wrote:
    I was told in the 3g store that the unock codes for it are meant to be released at the end of the month
    absolutely not. that person either needs to do a bit of research or stop lynig

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

absolutely not. that person either needs to do a bit of research or stop lynig

I didn't believe him anyway cos i was looking online to see what the story with it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Just got a phone call from a Guy in Three, He said i can buy the headset. They expect nokia to release the software to unlock the phones and then all i have to do is pay a 22euro admin fee to unlock it from the Uk...

• Advertisement
Advertisement