Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LOTR ROTK - all chars to lvl 20 unlocks Sauron?

• 05-07-2006 9:24am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭

hi, sorry if this has been asked/answerd before, but the search facility has changed and aint as good as it was before.

I have heard that if you get all the chars in LOTR - Return of the King (the PS game) up to level 20, you can unlock a hidden char, ie Sauron.

Before my son spends his entire summer on this, can anyone tell me if this is true?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

go to www.gamefaqs.com and take a look in there for all the unlockables!! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭RiderOnTheStorm

thx Jonny, I think that is just what we need.

Advertisement