Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Need Widows tinted - MPV - non boy racer

Options
  • 05-07-2006 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Lads,
    Need some recommendations on getting the rear sides and rear window tinted on a 7 seater MPV.
    Dublin Area preferably, Planning on a "light" tint to keep the sunlight out, (largish glass area), not anywhere near total blackout.
    also any (gu)estimates on pricing?

Cheers.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

A guy on another forum recommended pentagon: http://www.pentagon-eire.com/

Don't personally know what they are like, or how much they charge though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

For 5 windows on a car your looking at between 250-280.I did my rear sides which cost 20e for the film but i couldnt get the rear window without creases due to the curve in it so its costing nme 80e just for that to be done.

Thats with vision fx in walkinstown www.visionfx.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I'd recommend vision fx too, they give a 10 year warranty on their work too.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭lanno

have got work done by pentagon and top class, comes with lifetime guarantee as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

youd be looking at roughly280 to 300 for an mpv. a small hatch like a 206 is 200-250 depending where ya go so an mpv will be more. (more glass)
    BM Glass coating in Northwest buisness park D15 (1850 400 022) quoted 220 for my hatch.

• Advertisement
Advertisement