Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nipple hair

• 05-07-2006 11:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

What are women meant to do about their nipple hair? I'm interested in permanent removal, but I don't know what's suitable.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭shellie11

frustrated wrote:
    What are women meant to do about their nipple hair? I'm interested in permanent removal, but I don't know what's suitable.

Oh i have it too,its so horrible my boyfriend is alwways saying i have hairier nipples than him which is probly true ha ha,no not really :o but i always use the tweezer to get rid of them.Sometimes i get really long ones that are horrible.But they dont bother me that much that id get laser or anything on them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Is this a joke? Do women actually get it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭Gurgle

cheesedude wrote:
    Is this a joke? Do women actually get it?
    ^^ lol at the virgin!

A woman in her natural state is hairier than a gorilla.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 757 ✭✭✭milod

shellie11 wrote:
    i always use the tweezer to get rid of them.Sometimes i get really long ones that are horrible.But they dont bother me that much that id get laser or anything on them.

Aaaaaagh! don't use 'tweezer' and 'nipple' in the same sentence!!

My g/f tweezes her hairs out and I have to look away - it's like watching the surgery on 'Holby'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Gurgle wrote:
    ^^ lol at the virgin!

A woman in her natural state is hairier than a gorilla.

Why lol? I have never encountered a girl with hairy nipples. Also, I have been going out with my g/f for bout 2 and a half years now and as gross as it may sound she could go for weeks with zero discernable hair growth on her legs even...

OP, sorry to hear bout your predicament, wish I could give constructive advice but I didn’t feel it was fair that Cheesedude got laughed at for making what was not really a stupid comment…

• Advertisement

milod wrote:
    Aaaaaagh! don't use 'tweezer' and 'nipple' in the same sentence!!

My g/f tweezes her hairs out and I have to look away - it's like watching the surgery on 'Holby'

Aw you poor thing sorry for disturbing your mental images i wont include the tweezers next time. Its kind of annoying have to do it every few weeks,and i used to think i was the only one that had it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭Gurgle

Why lol? I have never encountered a girl with hairy nipples. Also, I have been going out with my g/f for bout 2 and a half years now and as gross as it may sound she could go for weeks with zero discernable hair growth on her legs even...
    You don't live with her, do you?
    Tweezers, razors, wax,...
    why do you think women take so long in the bathroom?

Its not all mousse & make-up
    I didn’t feel it was fair that Cheesedude got laughed at for making what was not really a stupid comment…
    Cheesedude, I apologise for any offence given. It was not a stupid comment, it was a naieve comment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Just laser it - it's probably cheap these days....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

hmmm,

i knew some women got it, but didnt realise ya poor chickens have to tweaser it :eek:

my gf is blonde so body hair doesnt really show up, but i must go have a look :D

cance wrote:
    my gf is blonde so body hair doesnt really show up, but i must go have a look :D

We're gonna need photo evidence... haha. I wouldn't be putting a tweesers near ny nipple anyway! ouch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

i dont have nipple hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont have nipple hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know any girls that do either, but it seems like a few do here on boards so it must be more common than I thought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

steve06 last warning, unhelpful and off-topic posting will get you banned from this forum.
    Do take time to read the charter which contains the rules and abide by them.
    Have a nice day.

It is more common in darker haired women and those that are on artifical horrormoan treatments like the contraceptive pill.
    IT is not a big thing and yes plucking them seems to be the way to go.

try here for a quote... harley medical

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Oobie

I don't have it either and didn't realise women could get it until my ex-flatmate told me she borrowed my tweezers to pluck hers!!!

Oobie wrote:
    I don't have it either and didn't realise women could get it until my ex-flatmate told me she borrowed my tweezers to pluck hers!!!

eeew i would of went mad :) Yeh i didnt always have ot just the passed 2 years or so, must be stress or something ha ha,usually hair falls out when your stressed, i grow hair on my nipples lol :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Oobie

That's why she's my ex-flatmate :)

Oobie wrote:
    That's why she's my ex-flatmate :)
    ha ha very funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 757 ✭✭✭milod

shellie11 wrote:
    Aw you poor thing sorry for disturbing your mental images i wont include the tweezers next time. Its kind of annoying have to do it every few weeks,and i used to think i was the only one that had it.

haha thanks! But nope you're in good company - every single one of my dark haired g/f's* has had hairy nipples.

The current missus plucks 'em out cos it less painful to do it yourself than have them plucked out when they catch in someones dentures etc etc:D

*ok so that's only three women...

milod wrote:
    haha thanks! But nope you're in good company - every single one of my dark haired g/f's* has had hairy nipples.

The current missus plucks 'em out cos it less painful to do it yourself than have them plucked out when they catch in someones dentures etc etc:D

*ok so that's only three women...

Oh you naughty thing, i just pluck them out cos they look horrible not cos they get caught in someone's teeth :eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement