Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survivor Exclusive Hullaballo v's Dajaffa

Options
  • 05-07-2006 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

SURVIVOR SPECIAL

Due to the nail biting, world cup comparative , wind breaking tie created by two posters reluctance to complete challenge 5 I urge you all to flame your chosen votee and encourage the other ,Dajaffa and Hullaballoo, to tear each other apart in this special challenge designed to keep one in this fledging Summer game.

I have racked my minuscule brain to come up with something a little more exciting for these two neglectarinos.

Okay here it is. I know this survivor challenge is a bit of a pain in the mchole but its special so I think Ill make it a Photo challenge again.

I want you both to Take a picture of the most interesting thing you happened to come across in your lives over the next two days and post them up on this thread. The winner will be the one with the most amusing / interesting/ muppet picture.

The winner will be decided by a celebrity of whom I cannot divulge their identity due to the fact that I have to find one.

Cheers
    Grambo Calarissian

PS: Im sorry Hulla and Dajaffa.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Hehe, if pictures are involved I think the mod may be out :p

(He says he doesn't like pics of himself but I reckon he just doesn't know how to put them online...)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Darn, that's a tough one. I mean, all Hulla has is Wimbledon and dial-up. How is he supposed to win this one? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

so we'll get a low-res picture of a tv:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Ya know I'd actually decided which of them to vote for this morning and when I got online the thread was closed. Guess we'll never know what could have been....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Well they dont have to post themselves in a picture , just a better picture than the other

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

for a fee i can arrange six punks doing a human pyramid...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

oh I hope one of them takes up that offer:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Ok, I had to be creative cause I spend ALL my days in an incredibly boring ofice, so I created a comic type photo thing. I call it the story of a shoe. It was quite hazordous as I did iit in work, and was nearly spotted a few times...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

The story continues...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

LOL man[not in the physical sense] your shoes get around:D

Cant wait to see Hulla's pic.

• Advertisement

Legend. That was incredibly inventive, who knew a dube could be interesting? Mine just stay or my feet, very boring and mundane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

It was waaaay cooler than the stuff my dubes get up to - although in saying that they're currently lost so maybe mine are up to great stuff, I just don't know about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

*laughs* Dajaffa wears dubes! D4 headddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!eleven!!!zomg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

The girls on the boat last night were getting very excited about the fact that you can now get pink dubes.... :rolleyes:

Can ya??! *gets excited* It's a great reason to be excited, dubes = most comfortable shoes in the world and pink= deadleh.

OT: Hulla not doing this? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

When is this finishing???

Well Grimes said over next two days. So you can either take that as 48 hours in which case it finished about an hour ago. Or you could take it to mean the two days following Wed in which case they'd have until midnight tonight.....

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭meowCat

elmyra wrote:
    Can ya??! *gets excited* It's a great reason to be excited, dubes = most comfortable shoes in the world and pink= deadleh.

was looking online and couldn't find any pink ones. :(
    irlrobins was prob pulling our legs to see who would get excited over such news.
    elmyra wrote:
    OT: Hulla not doing this? :(
    I was wondering just the same!!
    Come on Hulli!!!

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

I'm afraid I'm out. I can't work out how to get the photos from the camera to the computer. I think I'm missing a lead or something. It's not that I'm not stupid. I am. I'm also a bit groggy after a late night.

Anyway, my photographs were funny, but they weren't as good as dajaffa's (nor were they as numerous).

meowCat wrote:
    irlrobins was prob pulling our legs to see who would get excited over such news.
    pinkdubes8gd.jpg

Edit: Available in 53 deg North in Carrickmines for €125.

• Advertisement

Aw they're so pretty! *demands to be told where Carrickmines is*. Can't believe they're an extra €25 above usual though just for a colour!!

I'm afraid I'm out. I can't work out how to get the photos from the camera to the computer. I think I'm missing a lead or something. It's not that I'm not stupid. I am. I'm also a bit groggy after a late night.

Anyway, my photographs were funny, but they weren't as good as dajaffa's (nor were they as numerous).

Aw that's not fair, you did the challenge and now you can't post. *hugs hulla*, you survived quite the while all the same! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

God man its so easy, mobile phone email the photos to yourself.Digital camera there's only one lead and you look at the instruction book where to put the lead in the back of the computer.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

I'm finished college today

I think they're 100e in roches as far as i know.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Dajaffa ftw by default!

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Locked.

Not that I'm a sore loser or anything.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement