Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Imogen is the only good looking one

Options
  • 05-07-2006 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭

:D
    Probably been said before.. i only watched it over the weekend for the first time as i was staying with friends in Cork who watch it... it was actually entertaining... Nikki threw some fits.. the mp3 player fit was very funny.

Anyway the one thing that struck me was that Imogen is the only truly good looking one there.. all the others look fake... except nikki who while annoying as cute when she keeps quiet.. though she looks like one of the brady bunch :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭K_user

Saruman wrote:
    Probably been said before.. i only watched it over the weekend for the first time as i was staying with friends in Cork who watch it... it was actually entertaining... Nikki threw some fits.. the mp3 player fit was very funny.

Anyway the one thing that struck me was that Imogen is the only truly good looking one there.. all the others look fake... except nikki who while annoying as cute when she keeps quiet.. though she looks like one of the brady bunch :D
    Being good looking is about all Imogen has going for her as far as BB goes. I’m sure she’s a lovely girl and I’m sure she has a sweet heart, but entertainment wise she’s pretty dull. I do like when she starts cursing, the accent is awful cute.

Nicky is as annoying as all hell. I really fail to see whats cute about an extremely spoilt individual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Jesus Nikki is a minger, World Gurning Champion maybe !

The new Scouse girl is cute

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

K_user wrote:
    Being good looking is about all Imogen has going for her as far as BB goes.

Her job previously was all about being good looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Yea, Imogen is a lovely looking girl! I think some of the comments people make about her are unfair!

I'd say she is a great person outside of that house. The house is just full of big personalities and some really fecked up people so I say she finds it hard to be herself.

I don't know how people think Nikki is cute!!!! She is an obnoxious, spoilt little troll.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

BolBill wrote:

The new Scouse girl is cute

Yeah, shes tasty enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

Imogen is gorgeous! Jennie is quite pretty too and her accent is very sexy and ashleyne has her moments where she looks well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Yeah,Imogen has everything going for her physically tbh.

Pity about everything else!

I wonder how the hell she managed to get herself a degree withsuch a shameful vocabulary!

Lol,23 and having to be told what "sabotage" means!

LadyJ wrote:
    Yeah,Imogen has everything going for her physically tbh.

Pity about everything else!

I wonder how the hell she managed to get herself a degree withsuch a shameful vocabulary!

Lol,23 and having to be told what "sabotage" means!
    Well depends on what her “first” language is. Glyn sometimes finds it very difficult to express himself in English for that very reason.

K_user wrote:
    Well depends on what her “first” language is. Glyn sometimes finds it very difficult to express himself in English for that very reason.

I think English is her first language.

She's from a different part of Wales.

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭brown*eyed*girl

Imogen is gorgeous. She is very pretty actually stunning. She reminds me of a younger Catherine Zeta Jones. I doubt she's that quiet but poor girl probably don't get a word in with all the other huge personalities.

I also think Nikki is pretty, seriously.

Grace was and still is a dog. She has the horriblist face ever and her personality made her even uglier. Can't stand the girl.

Susie looks like Michael Jackson!

Leah - well don't need to say anything there!

Bonnie was alright I suppose but she should start brusing her teeth. Seriously for such a young girl her teeth are so yellow.

Ashliene can look very pretty at times. But wtf was she wearing on her eviction night?

Jennie the scouse girl is adorable. Lovely face and figure.

As for the boys well Pete is the sexiest one for def. Yum Yum. Really fancy him. His personatily is even better too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Susie is ageing well in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

What made Grace unnattractive was her vile personality! She isn't the greatest looking creature in the first place but she wasn't the worst! She does have good legs but thats not enough.

I also think Nikki is pretty, seriously.
    And...
    Grace was and still is a dog. She has the horriblist face ever and her personality made her even uglier. Can't stand the girl.
    :confused:
    Grace was a b*tch, Nicky is a spoilt b*tch, yet you only chastise one...double standards???

And Grace isn't a "Dog". She is far prettier than Nicky. And unlike most of the girls in the house she didn't buy her body.
    Susie looks like Michael Jackson!
    ?? I don't know where to start with that one...
    Ashliene can look very pretty at times. But wtf was she wearing on her eviction night?
    Not much...
    Jennie the scouse girl is adorable. Lovely face and figure.
    She's a good looking girl, seems nice too...

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭tosh_thedude

Saruman wrote:

For a Supposed Model, She's kinda fat on the thigh's....plus I cant stand her accent! Plus the fact she sooooooo bloody boring, Shes got no personality! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Yep, there's some real dogs on it this year from what little I've seen of it. Prime suspects being that yoke with the beachballs for tits and that bug-eyed thing with the blonde hair . I initially had to check the listings to make sure I was watching Big Brother and not Crufts.
    Being good looking is about all Imogen has going for her as far as BB goes.
    Well I have my tv on mute 99% of the time so that suits me down to the ground.
    BolBill wrote:
    Jesus Nikki is a minger, World Gurning Champion maybe !
    Yep you got that one spot on. She entered the wrong competition methinks.
    http://www.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk/customs/year/gurning.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

For a Supposed Model, She's kinda fat on the thigh's....plus I cant stand her accent! Plus the fact she sooooooo bloody boring, Shes got no personality! :cool:
    ******NEWS JUST IN*******MODEL HAS NO PERSONALITY*****EVERYBODY SURPRISED*******

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭brown*eyed*girl

K_user wrote:
    And...

:confused:
    Grace was a b*tch, Nicky is a spoilt b*tch, yet you only chastise one...double standards???

And Grace isn't a "Dog". She is far prettier than Nicky. And unlike most of the girls in the house she didn't buy her body.

?? I don't know where to start with that one...

Not much...

She's a good looking girl, seems nice too...

YOU THINK Grace is prettier than Nikki and I THINK Nikki is prettier than Grace. We are both entitled to our opinion. I think Grace does look like a dog and is vile. That's MY OPINION on how she looks. Are you sure you're not Grace's friend or something :p I also think IN MY OPINION that Grace was a nasty bitch especially with the water throwing incident. Nikki IN MY OPINION is not a spiteful biatch again IN MY OPINION!

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭tosh_thedude

YOU THINK Grace is prettier than Nikki and I THINK Nikki is prettier than Grace. We are both entitled to our opinion. I think Grace does look like a dog and is vile. That's MY OPINION on how she looks. Are you sure you're not Grace's friend or something :p I also think IN MY OPINION that Grace was a nasty bitch especially with the water throwing incident. Nikki IN MY OPINION is not a spiteful biatch again IN MY OPINION!

here...here.... I Totally Agree!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭pheasantplucker

K_user wrote:

...well maybe she should !

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

K user, attacking every person who says something nice about nikki will not win you any prizes.
    you are entitled to your opinion, but so is everyone else.

back to the topic at hand, i'd do nikki (have to gag her though.), but imogen is far prettier. i bet she's a screamer though.
    the scouse chick is quite pretty too.

as for the men. looks like that new chick (can't think of her name. the crass one) would be willing to do all of them in succession, with us watching.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭robnubis

Tbh, i think Aishleyne has a lovely body, but she just walks around with her "morning face" WAAAAY TOO MUCH!! its put me off all together really.

Nikki, she has a pug face, which scrunches up when she makes face gestures, it looks weird all the lines she has from frowning. Not to mention her body is horrible looking, she is skinny as anything, and she has a scar someone around her stomach from when she was annerexic.

Lea...

Susie...

Imogen :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

why do welsh women look like that, imogen looks like yer ideal welsh women, I was watching it one morning, and she was doing her exercises and the camera was looking right down her blouse you could see everything! a perfect hanging breast! /perv

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Imogen deserves to be in there TBH. She doesn't need to say anything to be interesting :D

Honestly though. Richard slags her off as boring and that is where this misconception has come from, yet he is the one who other housemates say constantly goes to bed early. TBH I think he feels threatened by Imogen because she sided with Sezer and he sees her as good opposition too. She's young and good looking and he knows that she'll get alot of votes.

He and Susie are boring and should go. The other housemates can't even move without Susie turning her nose up.

Lemlin wrote:
    Honestly though. Richard slags her off as boring and that is where this misconception has come from, yet he is the one who other housemates say constantly goes to bed early.
    Yeah but Imogen stays up and bores us all to death!

At least Richard knows his limits!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

LadyJ wrote:
    Yeah but Imogen stays up and bores us all to death!

At least Richard knows his limits!

How does she bore you exactly? I was watching it live last night for a few minutes and she was very entertaining when they were reenacting the Jerry Springer show.

Lemlin wrote:
    How does she bore you exactly? I was watching it live last night for a few minutes and she was very entertaining when they were reenacting the Jerry Springer show.

She's just the only one who,imo,has never been entertaining,witty or done anything controversial.

She's just there. It's not even fun to watch her slag people off.

Lemlin wrote:
    She was very funny, helped me warm to her abit! :D

Advertisement