Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pepperoni Vendors!

• 05-07-2006 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭

Hey there,

Does anyone know where i can get some decent pepperoni for my new fantastic boards.ie recipe pizzas?:D
    I cant seem to get any yet every shop in the country seems to have loads of different salamis! ive never actually had salami, should i try it, is it similar?

I searched the forum for the same question but it was dated 2002 so i was wondering is there any new places where i can fulfill my pepperoni craving!

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Check Hicks in Temple Bar market on a Saturday, they normally have their own pepperonis there.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭billyblanks

Superquinn do packs of Pepperoni for making pizza.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,441 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

homerjk wrote:
    Hey there,

Does anyone know where i can get some decent pepperoni for my new fantastic boards.ie recipe pizzas?:D
    I cant seem to get any yet every shop in the country seems to have loads of different salamis! ive never actually had salami, should i try it, is it similar?

I searched the forum for the same question but it was dated 2002 so i was wondering is there any new places where i can fulfill my pepperoni craving!

Cheers

Where are these boardsie pizza recipies ? !! i'm a huge fan of the home made pizza..show me the recipies!! :D

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Advertisement