Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Results YO

• 05-07-2006 3:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

Stupid mikado making this place dead

How did you all do? I passed 4 and failed 4 which Im pretty pleased with seen as I thought I was gonna fail 7. The best part is I got 0 in finite maths which is pretty cool.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,193 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

How can you get zero? Did you not turn up? I managed to pass everything, but there was a fair bit of variation: 43-86. Still got a first, so no complaints (well, except the 43, and the 46, but otherwise no complaints. :D)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

failed a few of those dumb smallish maths ones too.
    pft, not too bad to repeat them. Will you have to pay €200?
    hehe, I'll probably be sitting on front of you in the repeats too ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭nothing

Passed 3 by compensation and passed 2... hehe think they felt sorry for me... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

I dunno how I got a zero. It's pretty strange. When do I have to pay the €200 by? Someone said tomorrow but I just wanna make sure

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Susannahmia

passed em :D . i know a guy that got a few zeros too.

• Advertisement

Closing date for paying is next friday I think but I got mine in today to be safe... bye bye 100 euro...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,413 ✭✭✭fletch

Passed em all! Got a first in my project and a 2.1 overall so I'm happy (Computer Science & Software Engineering)

Anyone know a half decent matrices revision/notes site? The book sucks ass

Anyone know a half decent matrices revision/notes site? The book sucks ass
    I got "foundation maths" by cutnell and johnston. Its pretty decent.
    It has our full matrices course and nothing else in it :)

Sounds cool. I have the normal maths book and it seems pretty decent for Matrices. You dont happen to know any decent websites for Maths Physics do ya? I've a feeling Im gonna have a bit of free time in work and Im trying to read over my notes but it's kinda hard. Especially when there's a perfectly good laptop right here. I'd probably do more work on my laptop anywho.

• Advertisement

Sounds cool. I have the normal maths book and it seems pretty decent for Matrices. You dont happen to know any decent websites for Maths Physics do ya? I've a feeling Im gonna have a bit of free time in work and Im trying to read over my notes but it's kinda hard. Especially when there's a perfectly good laptop right here. I'd probably do more work on my laptop anywho.
    likewise. But boards and teh rest of the internetweb keeps distracting me from studying for repeats during work.

How many do you have? I really really cant do any maths physics study. I just keep doing matrices and complex number questions over and over cos i know how to do them :(:( Fúcksake I dont wanna fail but Im gonna!

How many do you have? I really really cant do any maths physics study. I just keep doing matrices and complex number questions over and over cos i know how to do them :(:( Fúcksake I dont wanna fail but Im gonna!
    Damn, kinematics didnt come up.
    -25% instantly
    fúck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭pisslips

What in god's name is kinematics?
    Did ye all get places to live yet?
    At first, I thought I would fail and wouldn't return but now I'm just too tired from turning in my sleep.
    Were the repeats harder than the originals? (relevance).

yeah the first one was harder allright :(
    Im on campus again, assuming I pass my fúckin exams.

What are kinematics? I was surprised there was no equations of motions question like previous years. hopefully i passed it anyway but Mondays gonna be the one to fúck me up. Can I pass by comp in repeats? If I get like.. 40% in MP1 and 25% in 2 Im ok, right? RIGHT? Oh jesus

What are kinematics? I was surprised there was no equations of motions question like previous years. hopefully i passed it anyway but Mondays gonna be the one to fúck me up. Can I pass by comp in repeats? If I get like.. 40% in MP1 and 25% in 2 Im ok, right? RIGHT? Oh jesus
    kinematics=equations of motion, aye.

I dont know. Definetly not going to pass MP outright, only by compensation.
    Hope it can be done.
    It better be possible! :(

I hear ya man. What else do you have to repeat? I had calc today and have finite on sat then last one on Monday.

I hear ya man. What else do you have to repeat? I had calc today and have finite on sat then last one on Monday.
    exact same as you.
    :(
    Cant believe I failed finite maths. 20 minutes of studying and I have it all.
    Its a piece of piss.

Haha ditto. It's ridiculously easy except for q3. I dont have a clue about sequences and series but hopefully I wont need it. Matrices and complex are easy enough. I wasnt behind/infront of you today, what gives?

• Advertisement

Haha ditto. It's ridiculously easy except for q3. I dont have a clue about sequences and series but hopefully I wont need it. Matrices and complex are easy enough. I wasnt behind/infront of you today, what gives?
    yes you were!
    jeez, ;_;
    5 minutes stidying S&S will get you about a third of the question. Probably not worth the effort though.

Meh I think I'll leave S&S out, Im just looking for the pass. What questions do you know for maths physics 2? Im prob gonna do the collision one and attempt the SHM one (they better come up). Collisions is grand but I have to learn SHM this weekend :(

Advertisement