Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watercooling in a Stacker 830

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

update ! rad in the bottom was too close to the 7900GTX so I've moved it to the front of the case and the temps are now more stable! was gonna cut a vent in the bottom but did not want to mess with this fooking expensive case!

Idle 27
    Load 36

Overall for a 4800 at multi 12 * 229 very happy @ 2.75 and can go allot more but I'll give it a week or so before I reach 2.8 or 2.9, ram it at 2.5 3 3 6 1T all is good!

without mesh
    front11ax.jpg

with mesh
    front29yu.jpg

will look better in the dark me thinks

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Nice to see the temp drop, was sure there was a problem since we have very similar setups.

all to do with the positioning of the radiator me thinks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭hopeful

Drapper wrote:
    well its a bit different then the cooler master stacker 810¬ so its impossible to mount on the front! :-(

Amazing what a bit of thought does :D

Looks real nice...good job.

well I had to move the HDD case a bit forward and take the fan off it! but the results are much better!! ;-) made about 3 inches to fit the rad and fans on the fron !

total water cooling noob me is (would not call the gigabyte wc I used before real wc compared to this)

• Advertisement
Advertisement