Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X360 Pes 6

Options
  • 05-07-2006 5:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

The Xbox 360 version of Pro Evolution Soccer 6 will debut at the Leipzig Game Convention next month, Konami has announced.

Obviously they're going to have some other games there too, on both current- and next-generation systems, but for now Konami's obsessing over the 360 PES.

Not content with merely showing it off, Konami will also have Shingo "Seabass" Takatsuka on hand to present the game. We'll let you know if it's possible to touch him.
    Advertisement

Naturally we'll be on hand to play PES6, and whatever else Konami has lying around. And we'd be surprised if the other versions - for PS2, PSP, PC and DS - aren't lurking elsewhere on the stand.

For more on PES6, play the last one and imagine it looking better with more features.

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=65888

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

I read the xbox 360 version is called pro evo 2007 and is out jan?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

I read the xbox 360 version is called pro evo 2007 and is out jan?

There's a slight bit of confusion with regard to that, but WE:PES2007 looks like it may just be the new name for the American release.

The game being released on the current gen in Oct will be PES6 and I imagine the 360 version will also be called PES6 as so far it's release date is also Oct. (obviously it could change)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

dar83 wrote:

The game being released on the current gen in Oct will be PES6 and I imagine the 360 version will also be called PES6 as so far it's release date is also Oct. (obviously it could change)

Eurogamer lists DS, is that true thought it was canned? was on lik sang now its off it????

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

DS is still a go as far as I know. They even released some (pretty poor) screenshots a little while back. I'll have a route around see what I can come up with, but it is still in development as far as I know. Meant to play better than it looks, but it did suffer from a little "floaty ball" syndrome which was evident in a couple of the movies "released" by people that video'd it at E3, I think it was.

Edit: http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=31427

Edit 2 Direct Links for non members:

http://www.pes-online.net/Kiwi/WEds_Gamekult.avi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 carlash

hi. does anyone know where to get the option file for PES6 on Xbox 360? im in england so i will need to find the PES6 one not the winning eleven one.
    thanks.
    carlos.

• Advertisement
Advertisement