Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rhianna's new single, Murderer

Options
  • 05-07-2006 6:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭

Ok, this song, it drives me up the wall!!! Not because it's so good that I bounce around the room singing along, but so bad that I change the radio station when I hear it. Obviously I can't just say I don't like this song, end of. So Here is why:

1. Rhianna can't keep her voice steady, she warbles every single note, even if it's supposed to be held. She warbles so much, it just like she's complaning.
    2. Her lyrics, quite frankly are ridiculous! If you listen to her words,
    'I don't want to do this anymore I don't want to take away his life cause everytime I walk out the door I see him die a little more inside'.
    What the hell?? Her song is about, her two-timing this guy, and she knows that he knows about what she's doing. Come on girl! Get over it!!!! He doesn't love you that much.
    3. Also she has no right to say this in her song,
    'May-aswell put a gun to his head, get it over with'.
    She is inclining that if you are inlove with someone but they are inlove with someone else that you should kill yourself. Now that to me is the worst thing that anyone can say. She really shouldn't of said it.
    4. The song is way to dramatic!!

Well thats what I think. Disagree or agree, that is my question to you.

Matty!

What do you think of Rhiannas new song, Murderer 1 vote

I quite like it
    0% 0 votes
    Not mad about it
    100% 1 vote
    Its ok
    0% 0 votes
    It should die!!
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

One thing... The song is called Unfaithful! :) Not murderer. That's just the one word you're hearing.

I do agree her voice isn't the best. And her last song was pretty awful too.

But what you're implying about her giving the message of kill yourself if he doesn't love you is absolutely ridiculous! The song is about being with someone you love yet being unable to stay faithful. I've not been in that situation but i know people who have. What she's saying is she can see the very obvious effect that her cheating is having on him and it's killing him. Ever seen anyone with a broken heart? That should give you a fair idea of what she's talking about!

Also, The lyrics are: I don't wanna do this anymore, I don't wanna be the reason why. Every time i walk out the door, i see him die a little more inside.

I personally think you've read into it all wrong! If you actually listened to the lyrics without reading into it line for line, you may see what she's saying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

Whoops sorry! As soon as I had posted it I realized it was Unfaithful not Murderer. And I know exactly what shes talking about, but jesus shes way over-doing it!
    Yet I hear what your saying it still doesn't take away the last bridge in that song. I hear 'little people' singing it and it gets stuck in their heads which to me is all wrong. While I can take what she says in the rest of the song, my no. 3...well I can't get over that!
    But I have been on the other side of that, I know what ts like to be cheated on. Bare in mind our relasionship was not as serious as that! But I never thought for one second, 'I can't go on!'. Simply because, well for one thing my friends we're increbibly supportife which helped alot but also I tend to see the glass has half full as appose to half empty!
    Its nice to hear a difference of opinion, as most of my friends hate her too!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 fear_the_spoon!

I know some people like Rhianna but I think shes crap. Every song she has brought out has been annoying and repetitive. But some people like her songs though I can't see why.

Her song SOS must die!! Every radio station out there is out to get me by playing it all the time.....there it is again!! Her songs must die!

I agree with you 90%, While she is crap, I quite liked her first song, she went downhill after that though!

o jesus it just came on the radio, so I changed the channel but then SOS was on.....ahhhhhhgggggg!!!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement